Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feelings

It has been a few weeks since i last updated my blog..=p Simply too tired and no time to update!

Finally, can take a short break tonight...but a really SHORT one! Hahaha...
Was rushing to finish my drawings last night till 1am. Submitted for approval today and i can continue with my colouring!! YEAH! I like to draw and colour...although very ugly, I just enjoy doing so. (Of course, it would be so much more enjoyable if no deadlines were given...but tats impossible!) Hahaha...

Feeling very tired today, I left my center around 8pm...considered very early to me as compared to the days in HQ where I usually stayed till 10pm +. This morning we all went back to HQ as usual...always looked forward to Wed so tat I can go find all my "Kakis"!! They are undergoing training now..quite intense. Seeing them just reminds me of those days when i was in HQ undergoing training. But somehow, I felt tat they r not as stress as I was tat time...maybe they r good in their Language and more confident than I am...tats y....

We and J went to have MAC for lunch...while H and Z went lunch with their boss (Boss's treat!!) How good! =( Nevertheless, we chit chat while doing materials...had a great time laughing and joking!! hahaha...really miss those moments. J will be graduating soon! How fast! Still remembered the 1st day when she came....we all thought she was kind of cool...but end up to be as crazy as we r!! Hahaha...Time really flies..and for myself, I will be confirmed next mon..Without noticing, I have been in this organisation for almost 3 months! WOW...amazing...=D

Term break is coming...dunno if I can take a few days off! How i wish I could just do nothing but eat and sleep throughout the day...Planning to go Bintan for a short trip with Gemileos! Gemileo Chan will be back from Taiwan tml!!! Yeah!! I want to go for a REAL holiday...places like Korea, Japan (Very expensive!) Taiwan or HK. Just let me dream of it tonight....Hee...hee...

Now, career has been my top priority. As mentioned many...many times in my previous blog...I'm very very happy to find something I really enjoy doing as my career (although pay wise is another issue). Honestly, not everyone can achieve this. And I dun wish...neither do i intend to give up so easily...Hence, my focus now is work....work...and still....work. I want to give my best in it. Close friends all advice me is not so healthy as I'm compromising my personal life, esp in terms of relationship. Now, I'm d only "single and available" among the Gemileos.

Part of the reason for staying single and available now is largely due to work. However, a percentage of the reason is ...I'm not ready for a relationship yet. Or rather, I'm not ready to have trust in any person currently...reason being.......Hmm...dunno how to say and also dun wish to say.....

I know I have to come out of the circle that I have drew for myself. But it will take sometimes...to regain my trust in anyone again.....

All right, enough rubbish for tonight! Tml I'm seeing my "babies" again!! Have 2 classes tml!! Yeah!! Really....really missed them!

Good night! =)

3 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    There is no right or wrong, Yes or No when it comes to relationships. Most importantly follow your heart. U are so positive now i believe one day u also walk out of it. Your friend my mum Gem.Chan is the best example. I wish u all the best and hope that one day u find someone u can trust and rely on.

     
  • At February 4, 2010 at 1:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

     
  • At February 10, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Easily I assent to but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home