Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can't think of a title...

Initially, this blog served as a channel for me to pour all my sorrows, share my happiness and talk rubbish. I didn't expect anybody will be interested to read it. Hahaha...but really surprised that there are actually people I dun really know reading my blog! Thanks Anonymous and Ashley. Although I might not have seen u all before, but really glad to receive your comments and support! =)

This week has been quite a relax week for me coz no demo classes. But got to prepare for my theory test, as well as more demo and actual classes next week. Sad to say...im leaving HQ soon. Honestly, I'm a person who dun like changes. Once i got used to the environment/ people, making changes is quite challenging for me. I suppose is because im an emotional person. Now, I have already "fallen-in-love" with the environment and people at HQ. Just afraid that I might not be able to control my tears on my last day there. I will miss everyone...everything there...esp my trainer. If not for her, I dun think I will ever improve my language. Although she is very strict and sometimes- very fierce, just dunno y I kind of admire her. Please dun get the wrong ideal ok? Is only trainee admiring and respecting a trainer...no other meanings! Hahaha...Perhaps this is something call fate.

A new trainee has came in since yesterday. Her fluency in the Language in much better than me...from the way she speaks. That inevitably put some pressure on me. Nevertherless, I wun give up, this will only drive me to work even harder and buck up. I know where I am standing...but just like what other colleagues and my trainer told me, it's never too late to learn, and it's better late than never! Will always remember that...Anyway, this new gal has been quite friendly and we can get along quite well. =)

Ever since i started this job, I have almost devoted 95% of my time in it. I have been doing research online in the relevant areas, practising and even thinking of work at home. So much so that I even dream of my work. But I dun find it tedious. Actually, to my surprise, I dun know where do I get all my energy from. Perhaps this is where I should be doing long time ago...perhaps this is what I call my passion....

Take care everyone! =)

4 Comments:

  • At April 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    So glad to see you are adapting to your classes and job well 好人会有好报 you are a really nice girl who deserve good things in life.

    Its good to put a little pressure on yourself to do well but don't overkill it. every one is different in many ways and aspect.

    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

     
  • At April 23, 2009 at 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This song is especially for you. All the best for your theory test you can do it.

    我们之间


    付出多少 是不是就要拿回多少
    在感情的世界里 
    多少算多 多少算少
    我对你好 是不是要你也对我好
    在感情的天平上 
    什么算好 什么算不好
    我们一路跟时间赛跑 
    我们一直和未来计较
    跟往事的是是非非 
    对对错错 苦苦煎熬
    哪一天我们才能清楚知道 
    我们曾在同一个地方停靠
    将往事的是是非非 对对错错
    抛在脑后 都抛在脑后
    Music......
    Music......
    付出多少 是不是就要拿回多少
    在感情的世界里 
    多少算多 多少算少
    我对你好 是不是要你也对我好
    在感情的天平上 
    什么算好 什么算不好
    我们一路跟时间赛跑 
    我们一直和未来计较
    跟往事的是是非非 
    对对错错 苦苦煎熬
    哪一天我们才能清楚知道 
    世上的事总是难以预料
    将往事的是是非非 对对错错
    抛在脑后 都抛在脑后

     
  • At April 23, 2009 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Life is not an easy matter.... You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness.

     
  • At April 28, 2009 at 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi,

    Haven't heard from you for 4 days guess u r really busy with your work. Was doing my assignment for my uni when i heard this song played on radio love the lyrics esp this phrase人生是没有定律的一种节奏
    不如用心去感受 so decided to send you. i guess u have heard it before already as u like her songs.

    专辑-庆幸拥有蔡淳佳

    失去和拥有?那的感动
    人生有时候像一场梦
    醒着的时候睁开了双眸
    不如意的很多

    朋友和情人来的来走的走
    反反复覆寻寻觅觅为了什么
    要多少时间才能够了解
    其实有你就足够

    握着你的手走过快乐和难过
    黑夜白昼我们都曾经拥有
    人生是没有定律的一种节奏
    不如用心去感受

    快乐的一刻胜过永恒的难过
    黑夜过后就有日出和日落
    两个人走不会寂寞
    每一刻都会珍惜都会把握
    庆幸有你爱我
    失去和拥有泪水和笑容
    人生有时候像一场梦
    累了的时候闭上的双眸
    谁在回忆上游

    多少的朋友来的来走的走
    聚散从来都不给任何的理由
    转过身以后才忽然感受
    你一直都在背后

    握着你的手走过快乐和难过
    黑夜白昼每个人都会拥有
    人生是没有定律的一种节奏
    不如用心去感受

    快乐的一刻胜过永恒的难过
    黑夜过后就有日出和日落
    两个人走不会寂寞
    每一刻都会珍惜都会把握
    庆幸有你爱我

    握着你的手走过快乐和难过
    黑夜白昼每个人都会拥有
    人生是没有定律的一种节奏
    不必在乎得太多

    快乐的一刻胜过永恒的难过
    黑夜过后就有日出和日落
    只要和你一起度过
    人生没几人懂我懂得把握
    庆幸有你爱我

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home