Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Monday, April 20, 2009

A mixture of feelings....

Time flies...and soon, i will be taking my theory test. It's a mixture of feelings...lot of sadness plus a bit of excitement and nervousness...that's because, after theory test, I will "graduate" from HQ...meaning that I shall move on to my centre, leaving all my nice colleagues and my dear Trainer. But anyway, that will happen sooner or later. Just tat I really need some time to adapt to.

This week has been a very challenging week for me. Stress level has been quite high...maybe it's because I want to do my best. And it's quite frustrated sometimes that I made the same mistakes over and over again! I know I shouldn't have done that...but I just did it unconsiously. When I realised it, it's too late. The most frustrating thing is...I just can't put my ideas into words at certain occassions. Think i really need to buck up on that. I'm considering to take up some courses to upgrade myself once everything is on track.

Nevertheless, thanks everyone who is there for mi! =)

1 Comments:

  • At April 20, 2009 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    Its good to have high expectations of yourself but then if u push urself too much or too hard u will be putting unnecessary pressure and stress on yourself and that is why u kept making the same mistakes again and again. Try and sit down one day relax listen to some music and think why u make the mistakes and how can you prevent it this would be better.

    There are no mistakes in life; only lessons. What this means is that whenever something happens, there is a gem for you to learn from. If you can learn to accept mistakes, shortcomings, and unwanted events as opportunities for learning and personal growth, then you'll feel less stressed and fearful, you'll be more confident and self-assured, and your life experience will be more rewarding and fun.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home