Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

*Touched*

Today, I had my 2nd demo. After the 1st demo, I was quite stressful as I know I din do well tat round. So, I put in all my effort to bring out my best this time round. Luckily, everything seems to go on smoothly today, however, there r still a lots of improvements to be made...

Last night, I stayed back in the centre to practise untill 10 pm+. My trainer saw me and to my surprised, she voluntarily came into the room and went through everything with mi. I was quite shocked..simply because..she appeared to be the very cool and strict type of trainer. And indeed, she is well-known to be the strictest and fieriest trainer there. And that's not all, knowing that I had not taken my dinner, she went out and pass mi a cup nooodle!!! Gosh...my tears almost rolled down!! I'm really touched. =''') But i refused to accept and insisted tat i will go home and eat...although tat will be like 11pm+ by then. So she went back to her room.

And...when I was about to leave...guess wat? She bought a packet of hot bee hoon, grab my hand and hand it over to me. I was really lost for words at that point of time...little did i expect a strict trainer like her to do such action. Really feel like hugging her and say a big thank you!! She has been always there to help mi ever since I joined. Although she will not hesitate to correct mi straight into my face sometimes...but I will prefer she do this rather than to talk behind my back, just like what some people did in my previous company.

Training has been quite intense...coz it's running out of time somehow. But I'm really really glad to meet people like my trainer, and also many other nice colleagues.

Tml will be my 3rd demo. I CAN DO IT!! =D

5 Comments:

  • At April 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I believe you can do it no matter what remember to believe in yourself. We only live once most importantly live your life the way you want and be happy. You will always have my support.

     
  • At April 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    对生命你不必存有怀疑 人生它本来像一出戏
    故事的结局是悲是喜 自己总会有些决定

    看朝阳又带着希望升起 岁月的脚步从来不停息
    等到那星月走进你梦里 生活变得更美丽

    工作上有多少不如意 让明天去好好忘记
    道路总有许多不平的遭遇
    化做点点滴滴把它全部遗忘在回忆里

    我忘不掉心碎的过去 可是我必须面对我自己
    生存还靠自己去努力 我不再犹豫

    我挥不去昨日的恋情 可是我必须面对我自己
    未来生命该用什么代替 告自己争取

    霓虹灯里埋藏了几许 叫人们迷失自己的骗局
    漫漫长夜请听我告诉你
    漫漫长夜请听我告诉你

     
  • At April 20, 2009 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Deon said...

    Hi Anonymous,

    Really appreciated your comments..very meaningful! Thanks..

    May I know who is this?

     
  • At April 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    I am just a fan of yours who have read every single blog. i find your blog very very inspirational and meaningful and will continue to read for new updates. No matter what happen please remember you always have my support and Be strong always.

     
  • At February 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home