Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks Anonymous

Recently, an anonymous had left some comments on my blog...very encouraging and meaningful. Although I'm very curious to find out who he/ she is, I respect his/her decision for not revealing his/ her identity. =) Anyway, thank you!

The comment on my previous entry was really..really.. very encouraging! In the past, I'm those who really mind how people think of me (i.e. very sensitive). I care a lot about how people look at me, how people treat me. For example, if I see someone's face turned black, I will question myself did I made him/ her angry..every action i took I will wonder what will people think. But soon, I realised that if this attitude persist, I will be at the losing end. This is because people will feel a "wall" between me and the others. So now, I'm trying hard to do whatever I want, as long as it does not hurt others. Since then, I find life more meaningful and easier to blend into different kinds of friends.

However, habit dies hard. Sometimes, I still "restrict" myself from talking to others. Just like last week, my trainer came into the room while I'm doing the materials. She was there doing somehing else. I wanted to chat with her so much...but I just don't have the courage. I'm afraid that she might find my conversation stupid..unneccessary. So...I kept quiet throughtout. I know I have to overcome this communication barrier...really have to....

Have been preparing my theory test last night, and I suddenly had this funny ideal...if I fail my theory test, den I will not have to leave HQ so fast....coz................

I really can't bear to leave........

2 Comments:

  • At April 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    Thanks for the comment you left for me i really appreciate it. The reason why i am so attracted to your blog is because i have a friend who is exactly like you very similar and she have walk out of it and now is very successful if she can do it i believe you can too :) i am really glad you are beginning to listen to people's advice and change.

    i understand that it really takes alot courage to talk first but if you can break the first barrier you will not be afraid to speak to anyone. there is no stupid conversation, The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.

    The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

    Remember you are not alone there are alot people supporting you. feel free to email me anytime if you need a listening ear.

    Have a nice day
    Cheers
    Sorry for typing such a long comment and being so loso :)

     
  • At April 22, 2009 at 1:03 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

    All the best and live life to the fullest:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home