Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Monday, May 4, 2009

*Anxious*

Today is the day I officially report to my own center. Was at HQ in the morning...observation...lunch...chit chat...jokes with colleagues as per normal...or at least wat I tot should be normal...until the time when I was about to leave HQ for my own center in the afternoon. Without anyone noticing, I went into my trainer's room and left a "Thank You" card on her table. And while i was packing my stuff to bring over...suddenly...there was a sour feeling rushing up from my throat to my nose...and tears rolled down uncontrollably..i can't hide my feelings anymore...

Not wanting anyone to notice that I'm actually crying...i dashed to the washroom and stayed there for quite a while. Finally, managed to settle down and continue packing and say bye to everyone there. It's really a terrible feeling....i dun like to say goodbye.

Reached my center, this is the place where I shall be from now on. My colleague over there bought a gift for me (Labour day gift)....really touched!! At least it made me feel more comfortable. However, tat happiness did not last. I got to know that our admin staff is leaving...due to some reason...which brought my morale down again...hai...but...I can't let this affect me. This is the career i want..I must go all out for it! No matter wat happens...

All right, sad things aside, I'm going to have my very 1st own class this coming fri!! Very excited...and nervous. Previously, my trainer will be there to observe every one of my actual class. But now....I will be handling everything by myself. It's quite a nervous experience. I will do my best! Cannot let myself and others down. =) Which mean practises...practises..and more practises from wed onwards.

I am not sure wat will be down the road...but one thing I"m sure is...I'm already stepping on a stone. =)

7 Comments:

  • At May 4, 2009 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    Just finish reading a book titled Who Moved my Cheese by Dr Spencer Johnson. i want to recommend to u, i guess u may have read before but if u haven't go get it its really a very good book. very motivational.

    Cheers

     
  • At May 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Deon said...

    Hi Anonymous,

    Really? I have yet to read this book. Will go look for it...thanks for recommending! =)

    Regards,

     
  • At May 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    U r Welcome. I think u like it.

    Cheers

     
  • At May 5, 2009 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    Found the link you can take a look.

    http://www.whomovedmycheese.com/

    Enjoy.

     
  • At May 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Deon said...

    Wow...u are very fast! Hahaha...thanks anonymous!

     
  • At May 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha ok la if dont fast fast seldom have the chance to see you u so busy....

     
  • At May 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon,

    Hope that you are doing well and fine in your new job. Just finish 2 weeks of grueling exams. Take care and be happy always.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home