Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduated

Yes..I 've graduated yesterday. Had my demo class around 1.30pm yesterday...my last demo. It was the toughest demo as there was a question and ans part towards the end...really nervous! But managed to ans almost every question...actually all extracted directly from notes! hahaha..hope they din spot that.

Then, took my theory test at around 4pm plus..it was tedious in a way. Coz need to write pages and pages of words for 2 hours continuously! Very tiring..it had been a long time since I have taken a test like this. It's even more tedious den demo. But luckily....I've PASSED!! =D So do not need to re-take! *Phew*

Finally...when everything had ended...i realised im left with no energy... joined my colleague and continue doing my materials..but at least with no burden of test. Went down to have dinner with the rest around 9pm plus...den continue with my stuff. Had a great time laughing while watching some Youtube videos with all of them. Unconsiously, I stayed till 1am plus again...

Will be reporting to my centre directly from next week onwards...no matter how 不舍得 I am...still...i got to go. Life moves on. =) Not forgetting those who gave precious comments to help me improve, as well as those who have been always there to help me.

Although I have "graduated", I will still continue to improve my language and read up on the relevant areas. Coz...this is the career I want....

1 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Deon!!

    CONGRATULATIONS you made it. life is never smooth sailing what is most important is that we make full use of it. there is no turning back but to move forward. Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home