Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy...busy...

Just met my ex-colleague for lunch to catch up with them. Went to Koshinbo for the 1-hour buffet lunch....quite a wide variety of choices but too little time to finish trying all the food. Wasted...hahaha...

Have been busy preparing my theory test and worrying about my classes these few days. I can't remember when was d last time I ever studied so hard. Hahaha...

Last Sunday, I stayed at HQ till 2am. Dunno y I just feel like staying there and help out, as well as to practise my stuff. Perhaps is because this shall be the last week I will be there (most probably). It's a strange feeling...actually I dun dislike the place which I will be posted to, and new colleagues are quite nice people too. Just got this feeling of great attachment to HQ...maybe is because I have been there since the very 1st day of work. And most importantly, nice and fun people there.

This week will be a very stressful week for me. Besides having to cope with theory test, I will be having my last demo class, as well as 2-3 actual classes. Hope I will able to do my best. =)

Take care everyone!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home