Deon...Me & My Dreamz

Want to know more about mi? Please read my 1st post..."About Me" =)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

=)

It has been almost 2 weeks since I started teaching in my own center. Colleagues there are good. =) But sometimes, I still miss the days in HQ.

Last week, my trainer came to observe my class. It was the 1st time she observed my class in my own center...very nervous as usual. And again, made some mistakes here and there. However, I'm now learning to accept my mistakes and learnt from them. Nevertheless, she said some encouraging words...which really made my day! =)

Although it's really tiring, especially on weekends where I have a full day class, the satisfaction I got from this job is something money can't buy. I really enjoy teaching my own students and look forward to hug them at the end of every class. Tat day, a little girl kissed me after our class ended...tat really...really...touched my heart! ='''') It made me realized tat all the sacrifice I made was definately worth it!!

Right now, I'm embarking a journey of challenges ahead...and so far, I can say tat I have no regrets! =)

~Cheers~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home